A Walk on the Wild Side:
Answering the Call of the Wild 2013
October 3-6, 2013
Earthfire Institute Wildlife Sanctuary, Driggs, Idaho
A Walk on the Wild Side: Answering the Call of the Wild was created in 2010 to bring people and animals together in ceremony with the intention of rebuilding the bridge between species.
Personal change has a ripple effect; when it takes place within sacred ceremony what we heal in ourselves helps create shifts worldwide.
Depending on circumstances and the particular animal’s needs, we may visit with them at their enclosures, or be invited to commune with them in the yurt or Wildlife Garden where they are free to roam, play or interact with us as they choose.
Event participants receive:
• 4 days face-to-face in ceremony and dialogue with native wildlife at Earthfire Institute, and in community with like-minded people
• two 1.5 hour preparatory telecalls
• buffet-style gourmet lunches and dinners prepared by a local culinary artist
• shared accommodations Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
• special bonus gift – Vi Miere Mist One Earth Package
• identify and release deep energetic blockages that are holding you back from deeper connection
• interweave the energy from storytelling, shamanic journeys, and ceremonies with visits, interactions, and guidance from the animals
• join together in ceremony for personal and global healing
• deepen your intuitive capabilities for use in daily life as well and with your own animal companions
What past attendees have said about their personal experiences:
I would not have traded this weekend for anything…”
“If I were to take and try to boil the entire weekend down into just a few words—if possible–I really think that the weekend has shown me that not only can we heal personally, but that we can universally heal that rend—that tear—between animals, plants and humans.”
“Spending time with the animals at Earthfire is like going on a sacred journey.”
“I’ve got my groove back…and I’m so grateful and so happy.
Take advantage of early registration savings and special payment plans by registering by January 31, 2012!
To make your life easier two payment options are available: a six-month payment plan or a two-part investment plan.
Register now to secure one of very few spots available for unique and life-changing event A Walk on the Wild Side. Each year fewer spots are available since once they have experienced the energy, the animals, and the benefits many people plan on returning.
Don’t delay, space is limited and early registration savings are only available through January 31!
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
You are welcome to share this article with others by email, on your blog or to your mailing list so long as you leave it intact and do not alter it in any way. All links must remain in the article. And, you must include the copyright notice and the bio.
©2013 Rose De Dan. All Rights Reserved. http://www.reikishamanic.com
Think Outside the Cage
Rose De Dan, Wild Reiki and Shamanic Healing LLC, is a mesa carrier in the Peruvian shamanic tradition. In addition she is also a Reiki Master Teacher, animal communicator, author of the acclaimed book Tails of a Healer: Animals, Reiki and Shamanism, and creator of Animal and Reiki Art. As an animal shaman, she views her role as a healer as one of building bridges between people and animals, and of empowering them to reconnect with Pachamama, Mother Earth.
To receive notice of future articles and events, sign up for our newsletter.